ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo Rally Car

JB

RB 182 Cup
Have to be the R2 spec though! Mmm sequential.

I would love a Cup Racer as a track toy also. I can dream.

MKIII 138
not sure on the price.. it could be made road legal if its already not for inbetween stages

but a year ago the clio cup race car (not legal) was £20,000

surely this rally car should be about £16k ? if it was i think there would be quite a nice market for people wanting something a bit out of the ordinary

MKIII 138
actually having had a look its £18k pre tax.. if it was £18k with everything included and road legal id have one for the road :)

not sure on the price.. it could be made road legal if its already not for inbetween stages

but a year ago the clio cup race car (not legal) was £20,000

surely this rally car should be about £16k ? if it was i think there would be quite a nice market for people wanting something a bit out of the ordinary

That's now £38,000 iirc.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
That would be a brilliant weekend toy for blasting round windy roads! Would love a go in one, especially with the sequential box