ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre blackener

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
What is the best tyre blackener which I can use on a weekly basis after I wash my car? I want the tyre to look shinny like in a showroom.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
should probably be in detailing mate.

but on topic, i use either the chemical guys tyre gel or blackfire tyre gel. bothe excellent and give a good matt finish, or if you want, can layer it on for a bit of shine (just watch for it slinging off after 100yds if you do this)

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
i can get you tyre dandy !! its a product from autosmart who i deal with ! can find out a price for you on monday ?
its a foam you spray on leave it and waaaalaaa! Show room tyres!?
pm me if you want!!

Golf R soon...
i use meguires

Same here!

This is the stuff

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-amp-tyres/meguiars-high-gloss-tyre-gel/prod_103.html

Two coats applied...

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00833.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I also use meguiars.

I will be tempted to Blackfire gel next though as meguiars does fling all up the side of the car.

The does last well though.

Clio MK 4
i use turtle wax spray. I know everyone will slate but as i apply it twice a week my tyres are always shiny looking. and i never get it all over my bodywork when drive off.