ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre choice ???

Clio 172 CUP
hey guys hoping you can shed some light im looking to by 4 brand new tyres and not to sure what to get i curently have a 172 cup and it has 195/45 r16 and im looking to get 205/45 r16 hoping they wont rub when on full lock ? also the tyres i had in mind are toyo proxie t1r yokohoma parada spec 2 or handkook v12 evo unless you can change my mind to something else ? thanks jake.

Clio 172
Use the search mate, its been covered soooooo many times!

205/45/16 will be fine and Hankook V12's are popular on here, although I have Michelin Pilot Sport 3's and rate them very highly!

172DD Cup
i don't like the way the rim sticks out when you have 195's on there. and when you remove them you can't lay them on the ground. although i'm going manual steering rack shortly in my cup, so i'll be on 195's to make it easier to steer!!