ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyreleaders, anyone used them recently?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Looking about these seem to be the cheapest. I know they are based in Germany. Anyone used them recently?

stumac

ClioSport Club Member
I got a set of Nankangs, no problems with them. Took just over a week to arrive and came on two separate deliveries ie 2 tyres came one day and the other two the next.
I will use them again.

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
If you can get me 205/45/16 nankang ns2r's in soft for the same £60 each I'd be more than happy to use them Carl.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I'm having a mare with tyreleader, ordered some king kong ns2r in soft arrived in medium so i refused to accept them and returned them which i'm still waiting for a refund for 6 weeks later, also ordered set of ad08r they took 3 weeks to arrive,
cheap but not impressed

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ah. I have read issues like that. I will see what Camskill come back with. I'd be amazed if they can get close. If their a few quid more I'd be happy to pay

172 Cup
I was about to order my soft ns2r from tyre leader last night but when I went on they had vanished despite showing as in stock the day before so it sounds like they may be having issues getting stock or something

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. Not had anything back from Camskill. Will probably end up going with tyre leaders tbh

Clio 182
I've had 3 bad dealings with tyre leader.
Selling stock they don't have and also sending the wrong tyres.
I won't use them again and mytyres are no better.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just rang Camskill, they did reply. Must have gone to spam.

The best is their advertised price £69 plus £3 delivery. He also rates the rsr as a better tyre through the feedback he's had. Mmm

Listerine & Poledo
Eagles of GTFO, to be honest
10405282_10153172721523535_6172028593631131992_n.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
Ah right, yeah, not worth wasting premium road-rubber on that then. You may not have a world of torque but track use will soon grain up and cripple Eagles.