ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres quick one!

172cup
Used an online tyre comparison site and it came out that I should have 195/45/16 on my 182 cup but I currently have 205/45/16!

Which is correct?

I ve tried searching but cant find the size.

Quick answer appreciated.

Za**** & Xr250R
Are the wheel's cup packed ???

I've got cup packed alloy's and i'm running 205/45/16 on my old standard 182 alloy's i was running 195/45/16 i'm not entirely sure the info is correct i was just going from what was on the wheel's !!!

172cup
Yeah it is a cup pack variant. I am sure I had 205/45 on my trophy. I ve got 205 45 all round, didnt realise there was a difference between the two variants.

Cup comes with 205 as standard. Depends what tyre your after e.g. Toyo R888 only come in 195 at 16" :) afaik

172cup
Just going to stick with the mitchelins, i really rate them. Amount of miles I do at moment I cant justify r888s and cant afford seperate alloys! 182 hits knockhill next thursday night cant wait. New rubber will make it awesome.