ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UFC V EA MMA

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
As you know in typical EA fashion lol. EA will be releasing their own MMA game. Which is funny because they Turned down D.White (UFC Owner)

When he asked them (EA) to make the game EA apparently said that MMA was not a real sport lol. Upon seeing the succecss of UFC Undisputed EA have now decided to make their own game (if you cant buy opposition..... copy them lol).

Anyway, thought we could dedicate this thread to these two games!

57 Clio Campus Sport
I liked UFC game. Will probably get EA to compare but I don't reckon it will match it. THQ do fighting games well, all WWE etc.

Apparently UFC told any fighters without a contract would be banned from fighting in ufc forever if they appeared in EA game.

THQ also has the New UFC game coming out this year which will hopefully make it even better.

Do you know release date of EA one? For some reason wiki won't load

none :(
EA MMA game is penciled for a sept release I think, tbf it does look good but im going for ufc again this year, they have improved it so much since 09 apprantly.

Randy Couture is in the EA game, but he signed with them before re-signing for the ufc, it would of been grea if Randy was in ufc though.