ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultra rare trophy engine...

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apart from the facts being utter **** and it being a rip off, I wouldn't touch it, adverts like that really put me off.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Van
Its rare for them to get a sale on their eBay site, but a few things have sold. I cant understand it as they have some cracking stock, all they would need to do is be a bit sensible with the pricing and descriptions.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octavia vRS
Does he have proper mental problems? Or just a mouth breather?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I have actually spoken to him.

He says he sells most of his stuff overseas. Dunno if that's true but might make sence

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
The guy is such a c**t. Hes still on 81 feedbacks. Its been the same number for ages

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG FF 182
If most of his trade is over seas that's a lie as he won't post it

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
That must be the going rate for two engines, or has the knob just got no sense at all?
here's a advert for a set of ULTRA RARE one of 500 ever to be made TROPHY complete engine's

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
All i had to do was look at the tread title and i know exactly ebay seller this is.
My eyes water when i see his adverts on ebay after searching 182 Trophy.