ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

under seat subs

ive already got a nice 12" sub in the boot, but was thinking maybe to put subs under the front seats too. maybe something like the infinity basslink, or i could make my own enclosure for some subs.

what im worried about is how it will sound, should be alright shouldnt it?

Mondeo STTDCI

Ill expand on Toms answer a little....No if f**king will not!!! lol

In all seriousness its a pointless exercise. Spend the extra money on better front components and an amp to match them.

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 03 February 2004

Ill expand on Toms answer a little....No if f**king will not!!! lol

PMSL! Is that clear enough for you!

Ziel Nurburgring

You can buy those funny shakers that you bolt to the floor and its shakes with the bass but as they said above for the subs

Iv already got 6.5 inch comps up front, 5 inch co-ax in back, alpine h/u. the whole car has been soundproofed and rattles eliminated (no easy task on a renault!;)), and it sounds good. i have a 12" sub which i like but isnt as punchy as some older 10" subs i used to have. i thought about going back to some 10" subs, but had an idea that something under the seat you would obviously feel and hear, but just didnt want to end up with a mess of sounds. cheers for the helpful advice

Mondeo STTDCI

You would end up with a mess of sounds. Glad to see youve been wise with a component set up but what is it you want? More Bass? Or just volume?

something i can feel, im actually deaf in one ear and got granny hearing! so the 12" sub is sort of warbling most of the time to me, quality sound i want. i might go for some 10" alpine swrs as they are quite impressive, not too expensive either.

i didnt want mega loud subs up front, just something to give a little feel.

it would be ok , i think some one of this forum put 2 re8s under there seats

Bass is non directional so u wouldnt " end up with a mess of sounds "

neil