ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

update of my clios so far

FOR SALE!!!
after havng a fair few problems my clio is nerly there no just need the following

*fogs & surrounds
*side bages for door strips
*new renault badge for the back
* then all spraying

bits added

*renault scenic splitter
*rep side skirts
*center caps added to wheels

before :
Picture246.gif

Picture256.gif

after:
car007.gif

car008.gif

car009.gif

J03

MX5 1.8
28 people looked an nobody said anythink

lol
this is my first view, really like it actually, i never liked the look of PH1s but that black and red theme really gives it some character, looks good with angels, just stick some fogs in!, however i am certain theres gonna be a few haters of them angel eyes. looks good tho imo

edit, is there something wrong with the bumper bit on the front? on the side i mean, i doesnt seem to flush in the body, looks like it goes in, while the other side sticks out

FOR SALE!!!
ya need a new wing really its broke from when me wheel come off as i was not running spigot ring so the wheels vibrated loose and did that :( jsut need get la st few bits and save for the resprayed i want lol

FOR SALE!!!
want the fogs in then want to smooth the rep skirts in smooth the sides badges in so just 1 smooth strip smooth the renault badge and button off the boot then have it all sprayed red agin lol

J03

MX5 1.8
no keep the angels dont make it look anything look like a 172 rep!! tired of that here.. black angles look good with red, looks mean.