ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprated clutch

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
ahhh, still if the last one lasted then id just buy another standard one. Your looking at 150 + i think and check out OMP, it dosent judder that much

185lb/ft dCi
need an uprated one ideally mate its gonna be running quite alot of torque, i'll check out OMP thanks mate!

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
No probs, id evoid a pure motorsport clutch if they make one, judder like mad and have heat cycles that render them usless after a few months of road driving

185lb/ft dCi
do you know if k-tec racing do one? I tried to give them a call but they are shut now till tuesday!

185lb/ft dCi
damn it, looks like i'll have to check out OMP but i'll still give them a ring to make sure.

185lb/ft dCi
Yeah I reckon they will fit from the 80 and 100 its just I think i need something a bit stronger, had it on the rollers and it ran 110hp with 195lb/ft just the clutch was slipping but it slipped with standard map too so its on its way out. Paul said it will run those results all day once the clutch is sorted. Very impressive stats from a 65 if i dont say so myself!

Your a bit of a Dci Pioneer here Macester

Thankyou, just a pitty the dci scene is tiny!