ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ups

Evening all

Got to get a gearbox picked up, ups seem to do a good next day delivery for £18 , but just found out that it's a prohibited item.
Shall I just give it a go or have others had problems?

Matt

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
That seems cheap but careful if something goes wrong zero comeback as it's prohibited.Look at paisley freight or direct courier solutions

I had it recently with parcel force or someone, they had banned wheels and tyres despite having used them for years!

Ended up using Paisley freight which worked out cheaper.

I also used Salvatori for shipping larger items, wheels, engines, interiors and other things. Seem to be the best priced I can find.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Hows it going to be sent?
If it's in a sealed and/or covered container then don't worry, just list it as 'machine parts'

PH2 172
Paisley freight always works out cheaper if you do the package via measurements rather than pay for the "wheels" or "full interior" price.
I sent a full bodykit for about £18 instead of the £40 or so they charge to send one.
When I listed it first I wrote bodykit and they rejected it. Tried again and wrote car parts and they accepted it fine

Not a bad service at all from TNT
Logged it as machined goods , paid £23
Ordered it 09:00 yesterday , it got picked up at around 17:00 the same day and was at my door 09:00 this morning

Top job