ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UR200 Trafford Centre - MV12 *** - Tuesday 22nd Oct.

Parked up about 9:30pm, looked pretty clean, fairly sure you are on here.

Did you see the GTR, the latest CL63 AMG, and the latest CLA AMG all parked in the same undercover bit as you?

AK

M240i
Sounds like that little boy Christopher. Did it have a wonky Senna sticker on the back?

It had Recaros if I remember rightly (was quite dark though), and now you mention it the drivers seat was fairly forward from the b pillar haha.
Yeah, the plate ended in *VU I think. Probably Christopher then?

Definetly had the sheep spec slightly smaller front plate (which looks good to be fair), that's how I knew they'd be on here!

Last edited:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It had Recaros if I remember rightly (was quite dark though), and now you mention it the drivers seat was fairly forward from the b pillar haha.
Yeah, the plate ended in *VU I think. Probably Christopher then?

Definetly had the sheep spec slightly smaller front plate (which looks good to be fair), that's how I knew they'd be on here!

Lol at sheep spec.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Should I get one oversized instead?

Fellas running Carbon Lorraines would love it then. Negative lift.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Smaller front plates always looks better. Sheep spec just made me laugh. We've all been there.