ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent Brake Question!!

Cup 172
Hi,
The Cup hasnt been getting much use recently... took her out at the weekend and noticed that the brakes felt a bit crap... When I got onto the motorway and had to brake from speed I noticed a slight vibration through the pedal... When I got somewhere quiet I gave it a few hard stops and I could feel a vibration through the wheel and pedal and it also pulled across to the left slightly...

When it had its last MOT they reckoned that the front brakes had a slight imbalance, which I havent got round to looking at yet (was planning on giving the callipers a good clean).

It had new discs about 27k ago and when I checked them last (when I changed pads around 10k ago) they had around 40% wear left on them...

Im thinking new discs and pads... Does that sound about right? If so I need to get them ordered today/tomorrow as the only chance Ill have to do them is this weekend..

Ta,
Phil.