ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

utorrent-help

535d / t5 caravelle
right i've downloaded an album and it says its seeding, where do i go from here to play it? cant find it on my laptop anywhere, do i need to do something?

cheers

Punto/Clio GTT
should always save everything to relevant folders

im guessing itll be in something like c:/documents and users/bill/downloads or maybe c:/program files/utorrent

might be different destinations for vista

Nippy white cup
I have vista fella...utorrent saves to a folder called downloads in your docs. If you look to the left on utorrent there is a folder called completed, right click and open containing folder and you can access it there as well

TVR Cerbera
so do i, but i changed my download folder, so i could say where it should go, but the right click works

Daz

Nippy white cup
Sorry m8...that post wasn't aimed at you...just was watching tv halfway through the post and took ages lol

535d / t5 caravelle
well, due to my laptop running mega slow i've deleted all my downloads for the minute and utorrent but i will be downloading again soon, so should be able to find the relevent files now, cheers