ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Utter tripe videos on YouTube

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
As a rule of thumb, car vloggers are f**king helmets.

I like MCM and CarThrottle, I despise the bloke from Seen Through Glass:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Yep that chap is a bell.

He has a fit Mrs if it's that Emma bird?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Ha saw that the other day. Same guy who took models to France or somewhere iirc.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
No idea mate. His mate with the CSL seems alright, but he calls himself 'Wolfy', which makes him a c**t by default.
Lol at wolfy

Please tell me he has a pair of hitecs, Velcro wallet on a chain and a wolf t shirt?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I reckon with the people on here we could run our own YouTube and be successful. Would love to see the adventures of some of the people on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This reminds me of a Yorkshire meet we had a few years ago, we met at TOPO then we parked somewhere near Barnsley so some of the guys could take some pictures of the cars (in a big open piece of land), there were a few other cars dotted around and when they saw a big group of Clio's roll in, someone started playing this at full blast to take the piss.
Really can't recall who else might have been there, @Feirny , @jenic possibly? Ack, maybe only I can recall it!

And Flol at the thread tags - I made it 10secs in to that first vid, the guy already irritated me by then hash tag 2016
I was there!

Clio
Chip launches an 8 hour hate campaign about one of our admin on Facebook = McDriftin says CS admin out of order for banning Chip.

Someone takes the piss out of Volvo's = McDriftin complains to admin he's being bullied.

Ironic much?
That sounds like a social media version of a 1980's playground squabble.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
6016801c6e887449bec2ad77d36570e4.jpg

Going for that look ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lol. Typical day in the life of a CS member:

Woke up
Wanked over Imbruglia
Put on Merrels
Went on CS
Wanked over AST's
Bed
I was gutted neither of us were wearing any!

Evo 5 RS

Offt, love CSL. The c**t forgot they did a GTS as well whilst he was chatting balls. I'm sure he's thrilled to bits with it, but no need to plague the internet.

EDIT: Although I think his mate should take over his channel, he seems to know more about cars and can also pronounce his R's correctly.

Last edited:

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I cant bring my self to post it, but Dru's video response to DannyDC2's cage is possible one of the worst affronts to humanity.