ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V-Maxx Coilovers

liquid yellow 182
My Coilovers have turned up today :) and am going to attept fitting them after work, as youve all been so helpfull on here before i just thought id ask (sorry if this appears like a stupid question) If anyone on here has fitted them themselfs on the front coilovers do the adjusters need to be wound up (compress the spring more) or down towards the ground to get lower? i mustbe having an off day, but it looks like all that does is adjust the compression of the spring (They are only height adjustable and not damping adjustable)

Any help would be greatly appriciated, or if anyone has any snippits of advise that would help that would be great.

Cheers guys:D

Westfield
I adjusted mine recently and wasn't sure either so trial and error.

only done the rears and they were wound down to lower up to go higher, would guess the front are the same.

Sunflower 172 :)
eah thats it mate you wind them down for lower and up for higher :) let me kno how they ride please i am currecntly in motions of getting coilovers :) and looking at these to