ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v5 Details?

GP2
Could anyone with a 172 please tell me what their V5 registration document says under the Make and Model/Type section?

Mine has nothing entered under Model/Type, it just says Renault Clio 172 in the Make section.

Surely this is not right?

Thanks

Last edited:
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Mine used to say:

Make: Renault
Model: Clio

It did not show the derative from memory, but that was a year ago.

Why is Renault Clio 172 not right? Have you got a ford focus or something?

GP2
CupCake said:
Mine used to say:

Make: Renault
Model: Clio

It did not show the derative from memory, but that was a year ago.

Why is Renault Clio 172 not right? Have you got a ford focus or something?

LOL

Because it says Renault Clio 172 all under the make and nothing under model, when you hpi it it says "Renault Unspecified Model"

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Hmmmm correct it a return it to the DVLA mate and they'll get it changed :)

Probably best doing it through your DVLA Local Office

Mine says:

RENAULT
CLIO 16V
GREY

It used to say i drove a Clio Saloon, but i soon got that changed ;)

2014 Focus Titanium
my gf has just bought a 172 as some may know, and i noticed the v5 was totally fucked, same as fUbar, it says saloon? and no model or anything..

also the co2 emissions are 194g/km, i thought 172s were lik 210?

V5.jpg

172 cup'd extreme
the new MOT database doesnt even have an entry for 172 or 182 we have to put them down as other F4R cb1n or cb0n

Clio 1.8 16v
I recently sold my old car to my housemate.....He got sent a V5 few days after sale....

3 days ago he got sent another V5 for the same car with an accompanying letter (from DVLA) stating that the original V5 had been misprinted and the new one was the replacement....Letter also stated a few others had been misprinted....

Maybe you'll get sent a new one in a few weeks??

Give them a ring they should be able to tell you!

Clio200 EDC Lux
Just about to post mine back as mine is down as a grey saloon LOL. Engine number states Not Known prob as its an import.

Is s the engine number in a easy place to read? Might as well get that put on at the same time.