ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V5 Query

Octavia vRS tfsi
Guys,

Quick question, can I ask what is listed on the V5 for a standard 197 and a 197 R27 F1 Team. Is it
- Renault Clio Sport
- Renault Clio Sport 197
- Renault Clio Sport 197 R27 F1 Team

We have a lovely tax payable upon importation of cars to Ireland and I'm trying to figure out which quotes I can rely on as being accurate. My ph1 172 had just 'Renault Clio Sport' on the V5.

Ta,
Ian

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Not sure Ian, I'll have a look tonight unless someone answers here first, I'll probs sell my 197 over there when the times comes. My Sis lives over there, and recently imported here R32 for FREE since she was a UK resident before :D

how much is your VRT gonna be?

Octavia vRS tfsi
Any luck Robo?

VRT depends on whats on the logbook, anything from about €3/4k if it doesn't mention R27 etc or it could be substantially more if revenue recognise the cars as special edition.

Westy. MX5
The DVLA will print V5 car make & model with whatever the dealer says it is. I've seen RS 1.2 on a V5 for a Clio Cup for instance. Renualt Clio is the obvious make and model but after that it will not always be that accurate.
So Ian, it could be listed as any of your examples.