ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 255 owners - rear light removal

How do you remove the rear light clusters on the new V6? The manual talks about pulling up the carpet but this seems to be stuck down and I dont really want to go ripping it. Just that Ive got some SilverVision bulbs which Id like to fit...

Yeah you have to pull the carpet out at sides to give access to the retaining nut, dont worry, it shouldnt rip...

Simon.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by shmall on 13 December 2004

Yeah you have to pull the carpet out at sides to give access to the retaining nut, dont worry, it shouldnt rip...

Simon.

Yikes!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 13 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by shmall on 13 December 2004

Simon.

Yikes!!!!!!

maybe I should have worded it a little differently.....lol;)

Simon.

The carpet on my V6 255 appears to be stuck down, hence why I wondered if there was an easier way to get at the lights!

I think you will find that its tucked under that plastic lip that runs round the boot edge, pull it and it will come out, mine did anyway...

Simon.

The front ones were a doddle once Id removed the boot liner and fuse box cover with the DZUZ fastners. I was amazed at the size of the subframe and rad - no wonder theres no luggage space!