ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 255 - Seats are in!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by v6Max on 31 March 2005

you have just moved the 2nd heaviest thing in the car close to the ground and lowered the centre of gravity a bit...
or in my case, maybe the heaviest ;-)

Clio v6

They do look a good match for the carpets and especially the seat belts. Do your teeth rattle any more ?

Can I have some in leather/alcantara, electric adjustment back, forward, up and down please? Sort me out a price and a fitting date.

Oh and a Renaultsport logo so they look more factory standardish and not Halfords Novaish.

Quote: Originally posted by James on 31 March 2005
They do look a good match for the carpets and especially the seat belts. Do your teeth rattle any more ?

Can I have some in leather/alcantara, electric adjustment back, forward, up and down please? Sort me out a price and a fitting date.

Oh and a Renaultsport logo so they look more factory standardish and not Halfords Novaish.

i can do leather alacantra, but not electric adjustment... how often do you adjust your seat after you have got it in the right position ;-)

if you are serious I will price it up for you. PM me.

/y0z

Renault Laguna Coupe

I have very few teeth to rattle James, (they all fell out when I lowered my 172) so no real issues there. The Renaultsport logo is no problem incidentally - I chose the Nova look to keep the kids at the local krooz happy.

Apart from anything else Cobra is a major employer here in Telford, so the more of these seats that people buy the better :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)

looking lurverly mike!! :D

have to say, after spending the weekend going to the ring and back in cupcakes bucket seats, im definately a convert. with the harnesses too, i felt so safe, secure and they were surprisingly comfy even on the long journey!! makes you realise just how much movement you get in the normal seats...particularly like i did at brands. my piggy bank is back in action. :D

and when thats sorted, Ill have a pair too please !!!!

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 31 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 31 March 2005but there is no way they can be height adjustable is there ... :cry: and I know that if you are tall enough you want lower seats in the RS cars, but when you are only 5 tall low is no good .... :(however, glad you are pleased Mike - even if that Yoz person did rip you off .... ;)
[Edited by specialK on 31 March 2005 at 1:42pm]

Get a booster seat, and the tyres are going to be RRP in future ;-)

/y0z

Thought they was anyway ;)

Do Cobra do a booster seat? :eek:

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by mitch_ on 03 April 2005

Have you considered putting harnesses in as well Mike?
Id love to, but its a bit awkward as I have to use the car for work and some of my customers might not appreciate it!

The subframes come with a harness mount, but Im not sure where the rear harness mounts could go - would probably have to be mounted on the parcel shelf if it could be made strong enough.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 31 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 31 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 31 March 2005

£1075 for a pair including subframes.

/y0z
:eek: Jeeezus!!!!!!! Quite ££ imo!
You dont wanna know how much mine were then!!!!
Ur rite i dont! lol! Personally dont see the point in spending so much on a road car...We spend half that on both the racecars and thats specically designed at being lite, safe, and quick!

lol, but you dont buy a V6 for practicality & all that do you, and - they are funky as, so hey ho. ;-)

/y0z

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 03 April 2005

Nice Mike. Look forwards to seeing them at Brands...will probably regret it when I do though :devilish:
Im sure Yoz will be there with his order book :devilish:

They look very good Mike. And bet they lower your seating height by a fair bit dont they. Yozza, Can you supply Sparco seats at reasonable prices too?

Quote: Originally posted by SimonV6 on 04 April 2005
Do you know how much more expensive/heavier the full leather ones are?http://www.x-plane.org/home/shmall719/Misc/465703_29_full.jpg

I know how much they would be, but not how heavy, i would expect them still to be a lot lighter than the standards.

Full Leather Misanos would be £1475 including subframes - these are full carbon fibre (silvers as per mikes is a non cost option) backrests and Alacantara wear patches.

/y0z

Like those new seats Mike! : ) But... what about the air bags that were in the original seats? Doesnt that register a warning light on the dashboard that they are no longer forming a connection?

Good for you tho, look brill mate! ;)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Liquidcool on 04 April 2005

Like those new seats Mike! : ) But... what about the air bags that were in the original seats? Doesnt that register a warning light on the dashboard that they are no longer forming a connection?

Good for you tho, look brill mate! ;)
Yup, you get SERV and airbags lights on. A 2.3 ohm resistor across the connectors turns them off though :D