ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 airbox

Clio 182
I have one question. From what Espace does it come? What year? I guess it's not from diesel but Espace had 3,0 V6 and 3,5 V6.
Thanks!

the v6 airbox is no longer made (the Espace V6), so you'll have to find one second hand or get the PH1 172 which has the same airbox but 2 smaller intake holes instead of 1 large one.

340i
How come Renault stopped producing it Adam?

Is there no way of getting some produced, where is the part made.. France?

340i
yeah i think its to do with a renault / matra tie in mate.the espace of that age was made by matra and we have mega supply problems on bits

ahhh yeah...

Mécanique Aviation Traction or Matra (Mécanique Aviation TRAction) was a French company covering a wide range of activities mainly related to automobile, bicycles, aeronautics and weaponry.

In 1994, it bacame a subsidiary of the Lagardère Group and now operates under that name.

Matra was owned by the Floirat family. The name Matra became famous in the 1960s when it went into car production by buying Automobiles René Bonnet.

Matra Automobiles produced racing cars and sports cars, and was very successful in racing.

LOL ;)