ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 RUK fleet highstreet

Audi A3
V6 with the plate V6 RUK parked up on fleet highstreet near subway, today around lunchtime

anybodys?

IMG00628-20091114-1238.gif

Shame, they're so rare, as i'd loveone without leather :(
Could get one with the full leather & store the seats, swap them over for normal ones - or your Recaro's mate.

Ah. :eek:

Will have one of these sub £10k :approve:
Be a while yet tbh. Not so nice Illiads are hitting 12k now. LG is uber rare, the one with the cream leather was 1.35k when it was for sale (cheap due to the dodgy combo imo)

No worries, I think there was the optoion for full black or grey leather, that looks nice. There were a few options you could have had new (some were very expensive though)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
V6 with the plate V6 RUK parked up on fleet highstreet near subway, today around lunchtime

anybodys?

IMG00628-20091114-1238.gif

Meee...! My new toy. Well, i dont recall my B/G getting spotted so fast 2.5 years ago.. lol

shaun did'nt think you got it out in the rain m8 lol

Very true Captain! but I had to get the 4 wheel alignment done on it just around the corner. I wouldn't normally park there as the traffic taliban are pretty hot, just popped into the bike shop ;)
Fear not... its all clean and tucked away in the garage again lol.

Doggin hot spot.

You take FAR too much notice of the gossip started on v6.net Scotiish!.... started by the real perpetraitor trying to cover his tracks.. aka.. maxi.man! lol

Two have the full blue leather, one has full cream. Then one has normal seats.

Almost right Cat... cream leather has 'Visual and Touch Pack' Not full leather.

Thanks for all the thumbs up everyone!!

Fletcher.. see you at the Pompey meet with a bit of luck.. :)

Audi A3
was very nice looking even in the wet! where did you get the alignment done? that roadwheel garage just off the highstreet on a corner? did my alignment awhile ago, top place!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Cheers matey.. didn't particularly want to take it out in the foul weather, but ho-hum.. needs must and all that.
Thats the place James.. I know one of the owners, which is always handy lol. Car feels sooo much more planted now. Great job! Good to hear they saw you ok too bud.

Renault Sport Clio 182
Fletcher.. see you at the Pompey meet with a bit of luck.. :)

oooh i saw this at goodwood, but all the 182 owners except whitestipedbandit departed before i spoke to them, so will see every1 at the pompey meet,

Now even more excited to see this again, see you there :cool:

oooh i saw this at goodwood, but all the 182 owners except whitestipedbandit departed before i spoke to them, so will see every1 at the pompey meet,

Sorry mate we were heading off to the Pistonheads meet in Bracknell but if you need anything just ask most of us are a helpful bunch.

;)

Renault Sport Clio 182
ah i see i thought u had enuf of the weather, i know i did after the k*ob didnt think my car was 'worthy' of going in untill i stood in the rain arguing with him but thats another story lol, the weather was bad! you cummin down to the portsmouth meet?

ah i see i thought u had enuf of the weather, i know i did after the k*ob didnt think my car was 'worthy' of going in untill i stood in the rain arguing with him but thats another story lol, the weather was bad! you cummin down to the portsmouth meet?

The Nando's one this Friday? Probably, I might be at Goodwood first blagging passenger laps off of Azrael and whoever's there.

Going to the Oulton Park Renaultsport trackday on Tuesday so its a busy week.

:)

Renault Sport Clio 182
i can imagine, i will be spectating at Goodwood on Friday, gunna go up there wiv a mate coz shes events co-ordinator there, and then head down to Nandoes in the evening and weather permitting, a good clean between all this.

i can imagine, i will be spectating at Goodwood on Friday, gunna go up there wiv a mate coz shes events co-ordinator there, and then head down to Nandoes in the evening and weather permitting, a good clean between all this.

Bonus I'll probs end up seeing you there then as Azrael's got his M3 CSL booked on track and has promised me a passenger ride.

:)

Renault Sport Clio 182
nice i was up there watching what looked like a porsche oweners club on thursday but heavy rain ment little track action, i will park up in the 182 sumwhere try n see you there if not in the evening, take care mate.

sorry to hijack thread :(

Last edited:
nice i was up there watching what looked like a porsche oweners club on thursday but heavy rain ment little track action, i will park up in the 182 sumwhere try n see you there if not in the evening, take care mate.

sorry to hijack thread :(

I'm sure Shaun won't mind really he's a nice chap just got poor taste in cars.

;)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Cheers fella, but dont hold your breath!... If the weather's foul, I'll be in my 172 lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Oi....! Stop hyjacking threads with your idle anti V6 tittle-tattle ho-ha...

Dont you have some circuit layouts to learn and remember, or some body panels to weigh? ;)

I know you wouldn't do it Shaun, but it would be great to see a Photoshop of the lunar with black alloys and side-pods. :cool:

D.