ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 RUK fleet highstreet

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I know you wouldn't do it Shaun, but it would be great to see a Photoshop of the lunar with black alloys and side-pods. :cool:

D.

One of them already has Anthracite alloys bud.. ;) I'm sure someone with PS skills could have a go!

Good to see ya briefly last wk end fella!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
One of them already has Anthracite alloys bud.. ;) I'm sure someone with PS skills could have a go!

Good to see ya briefly last wk end fella!

Aye - you too! Shame I was on taxi duty that night - would have been good to have a drink and a proper catch up. Jain feel asleep in the car within two minutes of setting off back - lol!

D.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Aye - you too! Shame I was on taxi duty that night - would have been good to have a drink and a proper catch up. Jain fell asleep in the car within two minutes of setting off back - lol!

D.

LOL... aww.. Well she was nodding off a bit before you even left! Hope to see you both again soon! Over Christmas maybe eh! :)

Black 172 PH2
Hi Guillaume, did you drive past a building today with a couple of R26R's and a Lamborghini parked up and give a beep as you went by?

Black 172 PH2
Yeah i was at the Renaultsport forum meet. We saw a V6 go by and he gave a quick blast of the horn.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Hi Guillaume, did you drive past a building today with a couple of R26R's and a Lamborghini parked up and give a beep as you went by?

Hello Brian, I did indeed!!

What was going on..? I thought about stopping for a chat, but didnt want to crash your party.. lol That, and you might have thought I was just showing off. ;)

Black 172 PH2
There was a meet over at Reanultsport.co.uk, there was lots more cars parked around the back of the building, tbh the only car missing was a Clio V6 so i imagine everyone would of welcomed you lol
Na no one thought you was showing off, we all thought you was someone coming to the meet, and then we realized you wasn't when you drove on lol.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Oh no!.. dam-it! So where was the meet as such then..? Was it a RenaultSport.co.uk meet where saw you then? I so nearly went back for a second look too.. lol. Never mind. How did it all go..??

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Just been on RenaultSport.co.uk Brian.. Looked like a good turn out! Gutted I missed it now. Hope to get to the next one then... Not been to a RS meet for ages!

Black 172 PH2
Yeah it was good mate, first meet i have been to.
Friendly bunch of guys and girls.
The guy who organised it is going to try and make it a monthly thing.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Yeah it was good mate, first meet i have been to.
Friendly bunch of guys and girls.
The guy who organised it is going to try and make it a monthly thing.

Cool!.. Good to hear it was a success!

Monthly meet sounds a bit of a handfull, and might get a bit teadeous? Quarterly..? ;)

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
The Lunar one with Cream leather is around Warwickshire, used to be around london area. Theres a nice young lady that drives it ;)