ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Trophy Splitter

Oh yes Mike.....................looks great.....................I thought about that when I saw one on ebay unpainted but looked like it would look good and so heres the proof :cool:

Cys Stu

PS did you get my PM about Rog?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

well nice matey! you are right about the speed bump thing!

E91 M Sport

It costs around £95 including delivery, this is for the plain black untreated splitter. Simply call Ray Sissins (07790 930602) and hell happily make you one up.

When it arrives it is a little rough around the edges and will need rubbing down - nothing major, but I was far too lazy to do a proper job, so I got a paintshop friend to do it.

The mould the splitter is made from still includes some edges that wont sit flush against the bottom of the car, so get the jigsaw out and cut them off - a 5 minute job!

Then line it up with the original screws and use them to secure the front, add some new ones at the back, get it painted (professionally if you dont know your sh*t - and I dont!! lol) and thats about it.

Makes the front look even meaner when you approach people now :D

Thanks for the info mike ;)

Cheers Stu

PS are there neons that give a "Back to the Future" type look :D
[Edited by stusV6 on 11 April 2005 at 12:16am]