ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 with WORK wheels

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
IMAGE_00045.gif

Kind of regret the color, I think i will get them painted.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Different...Very...emm....Jap, i suppose. Do them gunmetal and you'll be dancing.

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
yeah i just wanted to see how they looked with that color. I will play around for a while and paint them gunmetal with a polished lip

MK2 P1 1.4S
That colour would be so sweet on a blue or neutral coloured car, like black. I really like them. Doesn't look bad at all on yours either!

MK2 P1 1.4S
You should keep them blue. I really like the contrast second time I looked at the pic.
I noticed you have a Honda Beat... what is it like? My brother loves the sound of Beats, although I have never seen one, he has been trying to find a Mugen tuned one, but I dont think he will. How does it handle?

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
Taiko said:
You should keep them blue. I really like the contrast second time I looked at the pic.
I noticed you have a Honda Beat... what is it like? My brother loves the sound of Beats, although I have never seen one, he has been trying to find a Mugen tuned one, but I dont think he will. How does it handle?

The Honda Beat is great, its a different car though. My Beat has a full mugen body kit with Mugen rims. Its just a toy car though. Being 60hp you cant do much with it. It handles great, like a gokart. You can see more pics at: http://photobucket.com/albums/d58/cliobeat/