ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6CLO - A49 Shell Garage

330ci sport
Popped into my local Shell yesterday evening on my way home from the gym to fill up.

Lady on the till says to me when paying "Have you just been racing up past here?" I said "me, never" to which she replies "I've just seen one like urs and a v6 (V6CLO) hooning past here". She then commented on it sounding rather good etc...

Haha, was around 7:30pm. Seems she's to be a bit of Clio lover.

Matt

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Popped into my local Shell yesterday evening on my way home from the gym to fill up.

Lady on the till says to me when paying "Have you just been racing up past here?" I said "me, never" to which she replies "I've just seen one like urs and a v6 (V6CLO) hooning past here". She then commented on it sounding rather good etc...

Haha, was around 7:30pm. Seems she's to be a bit of Clio lover.

Matt

Yer that was me but I wasn't racing just driveing her like she's ment to be!! Was it the older lady if so she's into her cars and bikes. I was chatting to her about harleys.