ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valet business

clio 172
i have been jobless for about 2 months now and my money is as low as a grannys tits, had a stroke of luck today when i mentioned that i had a pc to the guys putting my new tires on! the garage next door said they had 8 cars that need pcing and they were willing to pay £100 a time which should dig me out the poo for a while :) but it got me thinking does anyone have a valeting business or have any storys about people who have attempted their own business? any help will be appriciated, graham

Last edited:
  106 GTi
There are a few people on here that do this full time, 100 quid to machine polish a car is too cheap if your doing that for a full time income.

Punto/Clio GTT
PM The_Detailer, friendly guy, hes had his business up for about a year now? i think, he travels all over the country for the right price.

106 GTi
Jay on here is just starting up, and there is Ady from Shine Detailing.

Also drop Brazo a pm, the boy will be full time soon lol!