ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver vent in the middle!!

had an idea and thought id look smart!!

i got a smashed up valver bonnet with intact vent and bulge!!si iv gave it to my bodyshop with instructions to cut it out and weld the whole bulge in to the middle of my standard bonnet!!200quid but it should be worth every penny

ps the cars getin a whole respray and the bonnets already getn badboyd so im payn the 200 just to get the bulge in!!so how does that sound???am i getn ripped aff?

also has this ever been done b4?cos id like a pic of it!!!

cos i wanted something original!!

its funny the amount of people that have said things like that to me since i started modifying this project,simple truth is i want something that no1 else has! thats why the only thing meant for my clio is the sideskirts:D

You all act like a bunch of bitches/ hoes,

Just asked a simple question no need to get your g strings stuck up your cracks!!!!!

Willy2

i would love to have a double bonnet bulge on my valver, like a second bulge put in symetrically to the original one! Answer to the original question i think it will look the nuts! Go for it £200 is ok but there is alot of work involved!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

nahhh wayy!!

u got shark fins wiv leds? made up like a moheican? on the roof?

would look mental with 2 vents but far to much hassle but bonnet would total 400 labour and id need to try and find another smashed bonnet!!!!

tom u askin me if iv got that crap?

cheers lads its in the bodyshop

me and ben j found a wicked bodyshop and i am having some work done and so is ben j watch this space mine gets done on the 20th may ben j should be in about the same time. both to do with the bonnet ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

no but would look nice but thats not what im gettin done something very different that i guarantee no one in the country will have it, ben j knows but he cant say, should be done for the french car show. but i might put some pics up when its done.;)

oh and im not saying what ben j is having done either, but i bet no other valver will have what he has planned he will tell u if he wants to but im sure he wont.

Do I have my bucket runnign yet? What sort of question is that?

Yes its running and its dfaster than before. I will take you out and scare you as usual.

Pulls a lot stronger lower down. Full report on RSC.

Also blew the Saabs exhaust big style, you have to come out and hear it.

mines pretty simple, aint really decided for def exactly what but craig knows what hes getting and its booked in already and would be quite hard to copy unless u know someone f**kin good! - thats all im saying

mm carbon fibre bonnet?see through bulge?loadsa vents?cant be anything to do wi normal vents eg f50,scooby as there all pretty plain!!

ah well guess il just have to wait and c:cool:

mines should be finished by then anyway:D