ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vandalised carbon wrap, help pls?

Hi people's.
So after visiting Maidstone for the first time yesterday and literally parking my car in pretty much the town centre, somehow, some little low life scum bag c**t has managed to wreck my carbon wrap on the bonnet. There are tons of scratches all over it (pic included below) they are very tiny scratches though and not deep at all, like it was done with nails or something?
Any ideas of getting them out? Tried waxing it, didn't make any difference. I really cba to re-wrap it again so any ideas il try.
Thanks in advance, Ollie.
PS, before hating on me there is a reason behind the wrapped bonnet.
Thanks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346148356.845365.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346148370.443699.jpg

You wont get that out, would need to re wrap it, whats the reason for it being wrapped?

Superb. And when I crashed my car I had everything to repair it other than a bonnet in the correct colour. Found one in black primer just to get it on the road but that faded to brown. Couldn't source the £200 to respray it so got a sheet of wrap and wrapped it for £30. Suits the rest of the car anyway as I have the wheels and trim to match.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
First and last time I go there. I mean it was practically in the town centre aswell, parked next to subway! Somebody must've seen something? It's ridiculous. Absolute s**t hole. Hate the stupid one way roads round there and hate the people.
Rant over :)

Yeah it's not a great place to be honest. People are rude & arrogant as well.

Yeah totally agree. I'm just kind of thankful that the scratches on the wrap are only visible in certain lights. Atleast it isn't really obvious. Il have to leave it for now and maybe re-do the bonnet next week or something. The cost isn't the most annoying thing as its only like £30 to do it, it's more so the fact that it's such a pain in the arse to do!!

if you are down this way you shoulda come to t wells for the meet last sunday!

Wouldn't have minded that but I'm only down that way every weekend as my girlfriend lives in whitstable :) I actually live in Guildford! Also last Sunday i was at a christening. Il keep an eye out for meets over that way as I'd like to attend a few more.

Wouldn't have minded that but I'm only down that way every weekend as my girlfriend lives in whitstable :) I actually live in Guildford! Also last Sunday i was at a christening. Il keep an eye out for meets over that way as I'd like to attend a few more.

cool, i might try planning my own meet see if i can get anyone to go :L

Ph2 Meg 225
I've just done my front diamond and put three layers on and the pattern is exactly the same. :p I think as long as there not thick layers, it doesnt affect it