ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

very high res beeding!

Fiesta ST2
DSC_0009.png

full image > http://lh4.ggpht.com/_pCG6pa8T-Bw/TCkUrMyGB5I/AAAAAAAAAR8/emHZnONt_ps/DSC_0009.JPG although googles cropped it :(

got my g/f a Nikon D3000 today so she took a quick pic of my Clio from her window!

Suzuki Ignis
Aw i wish I got a pic of my beeding before it got dark. First time it's been polished and waxed in about 15 years. Need a machine going over it really.

Yours is looking good!

Fiesta ST2
Purple haze matey :) although cant really purple haze the roof decals not sure if it will kill them or not? :( was pissin down also so we couldn't get the rear bumper or front bumper / bonnet sadly! Will get some proper beeding pic's when washing next :D

Fiesta ST2

sweet thanks mate! :)

nah its not particularity tight haven't fully detailed it yet needs polished and buffed its swirled to buggery from the dealership wash before I collected so have only put a very thin layer on it! i'm off the week starting the 5th of July and i'm hoping to change the look with a good wash/polish :D cheers for the feedback both positive and negative. Negative always gives you a push to improve :)

Fiesta ST2
really? if it was sorry! I thought I had put it in and when I checked it was in the correct section sorry if I was incorrect!

Fiesta ST2
would recommend the D3000 as we spent months researching! I normally don't like PC world but they are doing the camera with a VF lense, 8gig SDHC and a case for £398.99