ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vette content

Can't stand the things personally but I know there are a few on here with a soft spot for American junk, nicely shot and edited.

[video=vimeo;20107363]http://www.vimeo.com/20107363[/video]

Clio Hybrid / S3
Personally can't stand the C5, I do quite like the C6 ZO6 and ZR1 though :)

Turbos.
Not a fan of the C5 at all, but in fairness, check out it's 'ring time... titanium exhaust was standard on the Z06!

Lovely video.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I love Corvettes and American cars :)

I'd have bought a C5 Vette instead of the R26 if my job hadn't moved from Basingstoke to Newbury :(

My next car will be a Corvette though!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Not a fan of american crap tbh,but i can respect this one actually goes round the ring well.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Ive owned C5's and rate them highly. I think people shouldn't listen to Clarkson that much and experience one personally. I guarantee a corvette will put a smile on your face.

I had the LS1 / Z51 option - 6 speed manual + Performance & Handling Package ( also fitted with L2 WCC head package + BBPE Headers ) just shy of 400hp

2007_0504corvette0069.jpg

2007_0504corvette0057.jpg

2007_0504corvette0077.jpg