ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video of my clio 172 with overrun map

Ph2 Clio 172+R21Turbo4x4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP2Z1DqWKXA

Apologies for the poor video quality.
I am from Bulgaria.
The car has a 2.25 exhaust and cams that are a replica of C & B.
It is with Overrun map from Fastchip.nl.
It`s still not tuned for the cams.
I apologize for the bad English, I use google translator.
Best regards.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Sick Flamer kit!

I wish we the overrun map was avaliable 6 months ago. I had to spend £2,000 to get flames like that! lol Brawwwwp

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
hes got cams and its unmapped etc, probably over fueling like mad! i certainly wouldnt want that i can tell ya! I guess with the 182 having two tailpipes its minimised too fortunately

Fabia vrs tdi
I just thought come mot time il need to warn mot man about this, that's if my friendly mot man moves away ;)

Fabia vrs tdi
Silent scone if it was popping and banging all the time you must have been driving fast everywhere lol, I mainly do city driving lucky if I get above 4.5k rpm so I'll only hear it when I wanna scare people it's also a performance map it just has added bangs and flames.

Can't see it annoying me.

Fabia vrs tdi
Scary how can it look annoying if you can't see it while driving, I think on daves Clio it looks cool only small flames I think this cars over the top.

Looking for 182
Scary how can it look annoying if you can't see it while driving, I think on daves Clio it looks cool only small flames I think this cars over the top.

Sorry, I worded my post pretty poorly. I meant that is sounded annoying and looks a bit....I dunno, dare I say chavvy.

Evo 5 RS
Silent scone if it was popping and banging all the time you must have been driving fast everywhere lol, I mainly do city driving lucky if I get above 4.5k rpm so I'll only hear it when I wanna scare people it's also a performance map it just has added bangs and flames.

Can't see it annoying me.

Not really mate, just not a very good map. lol

172 ph1
What a flame!

Impressive, but I don't know about its current performance. Any ideas about this?

Renault Sport Clio 182
just out of interest what the legality of driving a car with flames popping out the exhaust, is it illegal anyway, or because generally you have to run a decat? my old hybrid valver used to do tiny little ones when probber giving it, but its a 1991 so no cat.

172 ph1
Even the noise of this exhaust is illegal in most European countries... so I guess the flame would be the highlight... lol.

So it's mapped to deliberately waste fuel to impress knobheads at maccys? No thanks, give me a car that's set up correctly over that any day. If you get the occasional pop or flame out as a side effect fair enough but mapping the car specifically with that intention is utterly pointless!

Clio 172 RS2
Over run map from Fastchip? Do explain... Henk only does a re-map!
(with a RON95 / RON98 calibration, we still have the built-in knock sensor)

I see no point in revving my F4R when stationairy, engine is designed for a certain 'load'.

Pointless vid btw.

Sorry! :S

Fabia vrs tdi
If you read up about the over run feature you'll see it doesn't use more fuel and only works 4.5k+ during over run that's the cut off point and it pops flames during gear changes above 4.5k

it's only an ad on to a performance map

Evo 8 MR
So it's mapped to deliberately waste fuel to impress knobheads at maccys? No thanks, give me a car that's set up correctly over that any day. If you get the occasional pop or flame out as a side effect fair enough but mapping the car specifically with that intention is utterly pointless!

He's had cams fitted and is yet to get it mapped, he's got the RS Tuner map including overun though for the time being, which he must have had anyway, he's only done this for a laugh. Don't take it so seriously.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i think i must be too old for this, i like the odd pop and bang on overrun (which mine does) but not every time you stick your foot down and shooting out big flames!
i think there will be 2 reactions on the road to this...

1- cool!
2- tw*t, chav, di*k etc...