ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vinyl Roof

Im looking to have a custom design for the roof (on the inside) instead of having that carpety stuff.

Ive located a few companies that do this.

My question is:

Will the vinyl need to be adhesive or will it be held in place by fixings like the trim on the edges etc?

:cool:

Jag Mondeo -Type
It would sag massively in the middle unless it was adhesive and stuck to the roof.

If you mean the design is being printed onto normal vinyl wrap material applying vinyl is an absolute nightmare to the untrained hand even on the outside, can imagine doing the inside would be worse.

Your best bet may be to get it printed onto an outdoor banner type material as it's much thicker and you may be able to stick that up quite easily

apologies if i missed the point of your thread...

That info is great, thankyou!

So I best go for an adhesive one, and I was going to try and get a thick one as ive seen some samples and the normal vinyl looked far too thin.

:D