ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VIP

Clio MK 4
Last year i'm sure you could buy vip tickets which allowed you to go inside the stands and there was food available. Noticed only normal tickets could be bought this year and wondered if that inside bit is going to be there?

VIP was awful. Really bad.

"Here, have a warm can of drink and a few stale biscuits"

Not needed at all. I'm just glad I didn't pay! lol..

Lee

BMW M2C
It's not like Renault hospitality. Breakfast, 3 course lunch and afternoon tea. :approve:

Lee

BMW M2C
If it's pissing it down we will all be in the CS tent holding it down, trying to stop it getting blown away again. lol

i think i took about 500 quid worth of stock from vip last year, moneys worth n all that. hungover tho it was a godsend.

if you feel that left out this year, come sit in my boot, i'll show you a Very Impressive Piece

I got VIP tickets to a race day not so long ago, was good, but wouldn't pay teh extra, food wasnt bad when i went.