ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vivalgoobs (sp) aldershizzle

Audi A3
today around 5 something i pionted at you as you looked haha cross roads near the church with the restro work going on.... was you aye?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Was indeed me. need another meet soon, thought it was a 182. but it was a 1.poo woop! Your car is looking well. I have just lowered mine down to 60mm and fitted hoemade rear strut brace.

Matt

Audi A3
i want to go lower and a few other mods! just need the money im thinking of the 60mm apex kit from k-tec soon and maybe some new alloys! thought your car looked lower! and yea has been awhile since a meets been held local!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Have you got some coilovers fitted now then Matt?

I wish i had coilovers. just got 60mm springs fitted, Along with a nice home made strut brace have got rid of most of the body roll and it feels much better now.

James your car looked smart mine needs a wash. Could maybe have a lil mini meet and get some pics etc. Just got a new flash gun for my camera.