ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vlog - Putting oil in an R8 (warning, painful watch).

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
He made a fortune click baiting black ops 3 videos.. (Clearly he's been around for a long time, but that's how I found him) He would make a title and video overlay making out it was some new info or interesting..

No, it was 15 seconds of footage on loop for 5 minutes while he talked bs over it..

If you really want to be annoyed, watch some Tom Syndicate videos.. Just don't start watching while you have any sharp objects near you, suicide will be an option to stop the pain.

Can't be much of a gamer. Not a PC one anyway.

The way he talks about that GTX 970 (or as he calls it whilst reading the f**king box, 790) suggests he has no idea what it does, just that it's a fing wot plugz into da computer and makes it look well good blud.

And yet none of you have pointed out (unless i have missed a post) that quite literally there are NO Mclaren P1's in his video .........

they may have one tucked in the showroom but all i can see are MP 12C's in the various derivatives ??

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
And yet none of you have pointed out (unless i have missed a post) that quite literally there are NO Mclaren P1's in his video .........

they may have one tucked in the showroom but all i can see are MP 12C's in the various derivatives ??

Thats exactly what I was getting at in my original post mate. Reminded me of this:

But yeah, last time I went for a peep in a month or two ago they had about 3. All hidden away in the service area. (One was quite a unique flip paint, pretty cool).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Vlogging is definitely some serious earning potential, no doubting that. Never mind the free stuff they're sent if they're decent at it!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Vlogging is definitely some serious earning potential, no doubting that. Never mind the free stuff they're sent if they're decent at it!
Yep. Some very good money to be made.

Check out RomanAtwoodVlogs.
Each daily video has over a million views. That's a great wage.

He gets sent a f**k load of s**t by loads of companies, gets invited to cool events and has opened up an online shop selling stuff with his brand on.
Some of his 'prank' videos like his most famous one, has over 62 million views.

Strange i have not seen it closer to home as both are on my doorstep

Seen it heading towards woking near the factory twice

And once down st peters way

Listerine & Poledo
They all sound the same. They all sound like Schmee, SeenThroughGlass, the other supercar idiot in a Lambo. All ultra enthusiastic, but so so so annoying.
You'd best not be tarring RCR with the same brush there, poshboy. :wink:

In defence of the YouTube creators. They just make it, if people click on it and keep coming back there must be an audience.
But yeah, video game letsplays are fair big money spinners for the kids who have the time to pour into it. It's not a "real job" in the way that most of us would consider it, but.....

Lets put it this way, all the CS self-proclaimed high-rollers would look like etheopian dirt-farmers in comparison to Pewdiepie, Toby Turner et al.

It's a bad time for all of us when the morons of the world become famous and rich. 😧

Pick up your TV remote. Select BBC3, ITV (any of them) or almost any given Sky Channel.
Now, please, what's the difference ;)

Jeez guys. Just because he knows little about cars and has a nice car doesn't make him an idiot. I've followed Ali A on youtube since 2010 when I started playing COD and he's grown from nothing to one of the biggest youtubers out there. Fair play to the bloke, if I could have an R8 at his age I would. I didn't know much about cars in my late teens didn't make me an idiot just unknowledgeable on the subject of cars. He's made hundreds of thousands through hard work and application, so I say fair play. b****cks if doesn't know how to top up oil on a car he doesn't need to know he can pay someone who does know. Rant over.

db52e6f44501c26efbb111fe384c582f.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A f**king WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rage::rage::rage:

Managed 2 minutes then had to bail for my own sanity.

Listerine & Poledo
He's made hundreds of thousands through hard work and application.

I agree with your post right up until this bit.
Jamming your gameplay through Aftereffects and adding a Skillrex soundtrack isn't hard work. It just uses 4 or 5 applications between joypad and YouTube.

It's not hard.

I agree with your post right up until this bit.
Jamming your gameplay through Aftereffects and adding a Skillrex soundtrack isn't hard work. It just uses 4 or 5 applications between joypad and YouTube.

It's not hard.
Fair enough I suppose. Was just trying to make a point. Too many people are too quick to knock a bit of success, especially when they've young( yes I'm a little older than Ali A by a decade or two...).

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Crazy. Has anyone ever actually had to top up oil? I've had circa 9 cars, bit of everything ie Renault, BMW, Vauxhall etc.

I check the oil regularly and I've never had to top one of them up. Not even a dribble.

Both his Audis he's having to top them up? What does this say about how he uses them?

I'm jealous as f**k about his motor. He's a t**t and he's got the R8
Obviously never had an e46 330ci. :weary: