ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VO54 FFS

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Is it that bad on there?

Leave the page then
No its not bad on there. I will go on there for a while each day to see what people have done. There are a few funny people there like - the guy that jacked his car up on the sill and broke it, guys who stick HUGE CSOC stickers all over their car, but mainly it seems a warm friendly community, just lacking the structure of a proper forum like here.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Facebook is full of weirdos.

You only have to look at that csoc s**t for proof.

So the other day you were laughing at Chip because he posted something derogatory about CS, yet here you are doing the same thing.

I don't really go for the CSOC stuff but at the end of the day they're a club like any other. Sniping at them is just asking for trouble and it doesn't fit the friendly and professional image of CS.

I'm sure someone with a funny coloured name will be along shortly to say the same, but until then, the attacks on other clubs should end now.

RB + LY 182 FF
This car is the only LY with built in sat nav from factory? I personally wouldn't pay 3k for it. I would of snapped it up had it been nearer to 2k lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
So the other day you were laughing at Chip because he posted something derogatory about CS, yet here you are doing the same thing.

I don't really go for the CSOC stuff but at the end of the day they're a club like any other. Sniping at them is just asking for trouble and it doesn't fit the friendly and professional image of CS.

I'm sure someone with a funny coloured name will be along shortly to say the same, but until then, the attacks on other clubs should end now.

Gay, stop sucking up to get into the mansion.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'm just fed up of people moaning about other people moaning because they're more moaning-er.

I doubt I'll get the job, I put on the form that I only wanted to do it so I could ban dave for having bad hair, but at least I was honest.

csc_0153-jpg.jpg

You're not the only person thinking this.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
The funny thing is, as much as we all rip this motor to shreds (Prefer FFS to FFZ too lol) With a private plate on it, no-one would know.

Lob a 'charger on it and you've got a quicker motor than a 1*2 any way.

But my offer still stands, if it's for sale when i'm next looking, I shall buy, and kill on track.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
The funny thing is, as much as we all rip this motor to shreds (Prefer FFS to FFZ too lol) With a private plate on it, no-one would know.

Lob a 'charger on it and you've got a quicker motor than a 1*2 any way.

But my offer still stands, if it's for sale when i'm next looking, I shall buy, and kill on track.
There would still be a telltale sign - it's the only LY with factory fitted sat nav.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
in my experience factory sat nav's are sh1te..

If I was looking at a Clio 182 and it had built in sat nav I'd be tempted to walk away and it's just sh1t that I won't use, will most likely break and looks aids..

SQ5
in my experience factory sat nav's are sh1te..

If I was looking at a Clio 182 and it had built in sat nav I'd be tempted to walk away and it's just sh1t that I won't use, will most likely break and looks aids..

It was a Tom Tom, just integrated I believe, so it probably worked well to be fair

RB + LY 182 FF
Also know the stats but was told by another LY owner he had sat nav, I assume he must have added it after maybe.

Last edited:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I always wanted the top dash part for my old 172 so I could fit my own system but they were/are silly money!

clio 182
I like how everyone on here just seems to hate it. Was only trying to put across a point with what I said. Getting quite abuse from it. Frankly just had enough of it.

Attachments

• DSC_0583.jpg
    DSC_0583.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I like how everyone on here just seems to hate it. Was only trying to put across a point with what I said. Getting quite abuse from it. Frankly just had enough of it.

I think it's a little unfair to say that everyone on here hates it. From what I can see there's some very positive comments in this thread.

The car looks great imo and as long as you're happy with it I really wouldn't worry about what anyone else thinks.