ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vodafone

mk5 VDUB polo
anyone else had prblems with this pathetic excuse of a company recently??

got to the point now where i cannot send texts, then are 'pending' and thats all. i have 9 texts pending from today. went into the shop a while ago and they apparently sorted it out......b****cks

mk5 VDUB polo
lucky lol

apparently it was an aerial down in my area, it would be sorted within 24 hours.........thats was 3 weeks ago!

Focus ST
I've had similar problems with my vodafone. Ended up being the phone, due for an upgrade anyway, so problem sorted.

mk5 VDUB polo
yeh same problem in my old phone so its vodafone, not the phone

when i went into the shop they said it was something to do with 3g so i put it on gsm and its still problem full

Fabia vRS
ollie_gozzett said:
yeh same problem in my old phone so its vodafone, not the phone

when i went into the shop they said it was something to do with 3g so i put it on gsm and its still problem full

does anyone else in your family have vodafone? is theirs doing the same thing in your area?