ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vtec vs Ferrari

Swift Sport
I was randomly perusing YouTube this fine Thursday evening when I came across this. Nothing spectacular but mildly entertaining perhaps.

Last edited by a moderator:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Decent video but all I keep thinking to myself is how awful that blue dash is.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Guy in the Civic camera car clearly knows how to drive his car around the ring.

Turbos.
Proves nothing really. Can't blame a guy for not pushing a £100k+ Ferrari on a track, and it takes a better driver to get the most out of it. Did the Civic once have a 'moment'? Didn't even use lift-off oversteer to help trim his line, just leaned on the car's front. Commitment over talent...easy to do with a £5k hot hatch.

Swift Sport
Proves nothing really. Can't blame a guy for not pushing a £100k+ Ferrari on a track, and it takes a better driver to get the most out of it. Did the Civic once have a 'moment'? Didn't even use lift-off oversteer to help trim his line, just leaned on the car's front. Commitment over talent...easy to do with a £5k hot hatch.

I didn't post it to prove a point, more for the entertainment value of watching the guy trying to drive the gearstick off his Honda lol.

Maybe he was trying. If I had millions in the bank, I would laugh at crashing my £100k rari.

Never assume, as you don't know.

There are some good vids of the ep3 on youtube, I'm pretty sure the car is the same colour as the dash...

Swift Sport
Maybe he was trying. If I had millions in the bank, I would laugh at crashing my £100k rari.

Never assume, as you don't know.

There are some good vids of the ep3 on youtube, I'm pretty sure the car is the same colour as the dash...

Good point, I'd probably be the same.

Disastra Coupe
I'd be shitting myself on the bike there lol. I'd love an attempt if it was empty, but f**k doing it with traffic lol.

Suzuki Swift Sport
A good watch that! couldn't help thinking this looked like an accident waiting to happen though with the way he carved through the traffic?!

Swift Sport
A good watch that! couldn't help thinking this looked like an accident waiting to happen though with the way he carved through the traffic?!

Helps explain why there's so many accidents there. Fast clownshoes + slower traffic = troublezz.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I agree with Englebert here. Powerful RWD vs powerful FWD? I know which one is easier to drive.