ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

w800i help

none :(
I brought this phone yesterday - just wondered how do i download songs from my pc on to the phone ive installed the disc so what do i need to do next thanx in advance.

Plug the phone in to the cable and the cable in to the pc - load the pc suite, go to the fiolder you wish to put songs in and drag the MP3's from your computer in to that location!

have you got a bluetooth dongle mate? did your phone come with the usb to phone cable? i got the k750 so would imagine they come with the same stuff?

Too Slow!!! lol

none :(
ive just got the usb lead - so i just drag them into a new folder asif id just downloaded em - so i have to make a new folder on the disc ive set up on the computer and them they download on to the phone

cheers - as you can tell i aint to bright on things like this

Skoda Fabia vRS
kind of, install all the software, plug in the USB lead, and connect the phone to it

i presume your on XP, if so it will detect new hardware etc, go into my computer and you will have a new drive there, click on it, and put your songs in the MP3 folder, and they will appear on the phone in the file manager->sounds section once you have disconnected the phone from the comp

Lou

Using the disc2phone software is crap, you are better just dragging the songs to the memory card, that way ur music actually gets put on ur phone!!!

Brun your a star - I was just about tp throw my phone as the instructions for transfering music are rubbish !!!
I have a limited knowledge of this type of stuff (some of it i have no idea about) yet the makers of stuff these days seem to think that every one has a degree in computers !
I'm 24 btw !!

Now, how do I change the name of the tracks ??

Last edited: