ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning, Cleaning *****s work inside. (lots of photos)

clio R27
Gave her a good clean as I just purchased some sonus green clay and a new lambswool mitt!

Usual two bucket method, clay, two bucket again, blade dried, polish, polish, wax, wax....

100_0832.jpg

100_0831.jpg

100_0830.jpg

100_0827.jpg

100_0828.jpg

100_0834.jpg

100_0833.jpg

100_0829.jpg

100_0835.jpg

100_0839.jpg

100_0838.jpg

100_0836.jpg

100_0840.jpg

oh and a shoot later on

Just a bit of an off the cuff shoot with my mates teggy not the best was having a play with my mates camera so.... the results....

DSC01301.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01292.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01284.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01282.jpg

DSC01263.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

clio R27
yeah afraid so, fairly harsh one as paint was looking quite rough some scratches etc so just did those areas, followed by a gentle one to remove the marring and swirling in a few places.

yeah afraid so, fairly harsh one as paint was looking quite rough some scratches etc so just did those areas, followed by a gentle one to remove the marring and swirling in a few places.

Fair dos lad. As Alex has mentioned, the blade won't be helping you there.

Looks great though. Not a fan of Tegs, but Chris loves you for this thread ;)

ST
Looks good, tho the teg looks crap next the the R, unbelievably dated now, as above i'd avoid using the blade on your paintwork too, if the slightest bit of grit gets under the blade, you run it across a panel...baby Jesus crys!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That blade?

Bin it, quickly!

Looks clean tho.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks good, tho the teg looks crap next the the R, unbelievably dated now, as above i'd avoid using the blade on your paintwork too, if the slightest bit of grit gets under the blade, you run it across a panel...baby Jesus crys!!

Agree'd. It's iconic...Much like the williams. But so so dated.

Blade is ok on glass imo. But no real need, dryin towel is better.

Looks decent.

clio R27
hmm, cheers for comments, ive not had a problem as long as enough water is on it but probably will get a drying towel i guess....

teggy is quick, he bought it for the ring lol got some good shoots with mates cars will get more pictures soon enough =)

OH anyone at Goodwood saturday? ill be there! marshalling though lol

197 ff albi
looks real smart ever thought of putting the CHs on the clio, would be very different and a wicked set of wheels