ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

warning lights and (limp mode)

Renault Clio 172
hey people, rite where to start, prblem started just over a week ago, i went to start the car and it was just turning over and not starting and the light that lit up on the dash was the electrical fault light kid of like a heart moniter looking zig zag line, persistance paid off and it started after a few goes.

on that same journey, only been driving about 20 mins down country roads got to the motorway time to open her up...... did so, outside lane tanking along nicely when the power just went:S serv light came on, esp light came on and that electrical (zigzag) light came on, the car was in limp (safe mode) nothing happened when i put my foot down at all, pulled over to the hard shoulder car was sitting a 2,500 revs on its own, turned the car off, and back on everything was fine drove the rest of the 2 hour drive no problem. but it keeps doing it, car is at k-tec 3rd time in under a week, trying to get it sorted.

anyone had this problem??? cheers (sorry for the life story)