ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning lights!!!

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Hi people,

My 172 cup has been having a few issues recently, It started about 6 weeks ago when sitting in the famous Brussels traffic for about 2 hours while making very slow progress, the car was driving absolutely fine when the general electrical warning light lit up and also put the car into limp mode, I pulled over as soon as the traffic lightened up and switched the car off and back on which cleared the light and that was that.

About two weeks ago this happened again, again switching the car off sorted it, but about 3 days ago it done it again and now does it every time i take the car out, I have checked the car for fault codes but nothing has shown up, yesterday while driving it the emission light came on at the same time as the other warning light, I just assumed this was a coincident as i have a decat on the car, the code that came with this was PO120.

Now it seems every time one light comes on the other one isn't far behind coming on too.

Also the car tends to hunt a little bit upon start up which it's never been great at but i'm sure it's worse now since i've been having these issues.

Can anyone help point me in the general direction as to what the problem could be??

Cheers
Gman