ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Was good while it lasted - New wheels

Monaco 172
Hey guys, had trouble fitting my wheels, trying to find various things like nuts and bolts etc...anyway, got the bolts i needed and after a while finally fitted my wheels...
IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

however, after taking a drive down my lane, on the way back my brother noticed the front left wheel was wobbling :( i hope the wheel isnt buckled, but cant really think of anything else it could be? HELP? ha

Jap Box
yeah the wheels are definatley on, all the bolts etc :rasp:

Swap the wheel to another side and see if the problem moves to there, if so then its the wheel, if not and its still on the left then it might be a worst problem.

Monaco 172
brand new spiggots in, checked theyre in properly, and wheel bearing have just been done aswell :/
swapped the trouble wheel onto the back and no problems so far :) just need new tyres on two of them now and should be all sorted :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
You probably didn't do the bolts up tight enough.

Make sure they are all torqued correctly... ~90Nm IIRC ?

Looks better standard :( New wheels are at least 2 inches too small to be pulled off IMO.

Needs MEGA lows to work.

Monaco 172
if anyone can use photoshop, a few different ones of different heights would be muchly appreciated, and anything else you wanna add (colour coding etc)
thanks in advance