ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Was thinking of Selling my 172...

172 Cup
...Because i hardly drive it anymore, took it for an hours drive an i love it lol, now i dont know what to do again! i just feel its going to waste sitting around most of the time!

Italian 3.2 V6
I wouldn't sell tbh... Can't get better for value and you can't walk everywere LOL.

I'd keep it.

Italian 3.2 V6
Unless ur not bothered about fun when driving a car actually yea sell... Buy a 1.4 or sumit... Cheaper for what u need..

172 Cup
Im going to make a decision over the weekend, is it worth keeping a car you use maybe once a week if that?

172 Cup
Keeping the litttle beast, i have decided to start playing golf alot more (3 time last weekend) had friday an monday off work lol, an need a car for that, thanks for the replies tho people.

RS 172+
The fact you are on this forum says that you are a 1*2 enthuisast! :cool:

Like many before you; you wlll probably miss it if and when it goes.

Take a short cut, and hang on to it ;)

Is it hitting you hard in the pocket to keep the car? If not then I'd keep it, even if you're not driving it often, the times you do you'll appreciate it plus you'd never get bored of it as you'd not be driving it on a daily basis.