ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed...

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Got some new Auto Glym products that I thought I'd use seeing as its nice and sunny outside. Dressed my tyres for the first time as well and I'm pretty pleased with the results.

dsc01614ed8.jpg

dsc01617na7.jpg

dsc01621iu6.jpg

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
only a wash and chamois off, some cleaner on the black trim and tyre dressing. didn't do the interior apart from the windows.

just sourced some 10mm spacers for the front and rears, and then going to get some replica rs sideskirts for it. after that gonna get it colour coded and my wheels refurbed, and then hopefully get a 172 rear bumper and possibly either a cat back system or just a back box.

Peugeot 306 HDi
Ross, I thought you'd disappeared. You haven't been on MSN in time! Car looks really good -where di you take those last two pics? Was it just off Sandyhurst Lane on the Westwell road?