ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch Dogs 2 vs Dishonoured 2

Very different games I know, but both on offer and can only get 1!!!

So far I have 3 shooting games (Titanfall, COD and BF) so want something a bit different!!

Opinions on both or anything else on offer worth looking at?

Swift Sport
The first Watch Dogs was a bit crap IMO, but the new one looks great. Looks aren't everything though are they!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Going from the first games I preferred dishonoured.

By the time you finish one, the other will be down to around 30 anyway.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I personally loved both of the first ones. Ill get dishonoured 2 first, complete that and then get WD2. Then back to battlefield :)

Evo 5 RS
It's not open world or a sandbox, but the options available to you complete your objective are pretty elaborate. That and the detail in the world is amazing. I would recommend playing the original. It's still great even now, and you will appreciate the characters more. There is a lot of story to take in through the game itself, and various literature you find.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I'm playing D2 at the moment and loving it, was a big fan of the first one. What does bug me about both games (although I know it's part of their brilliance) is after a hard day at work I like to play them as a complete badass and just kill everything and anything that gets in my way. I know that probably says terrible things about my personality :D

I feel like I have to hold back from that as the endings aren't exactly uplifting if you play that way. Ho hum. Still, at least it gives them really good replay value because they genuinely do change depending on how you play the game.