ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch dogs

Fiesta ST-2
Just pre ordered with amazon, £47 was the cheapest I could find and they reckon it will arrive on the 22nd (release date).

i have no doubt that this will arrive before my Xbox one does though :dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
XBOne. If I do end up with a PS4, the only games I'll get for it will be the exclusives. Everything else I'll prioritise on XBO.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Ffs, just seen this on digital spy, was the only game I was looking forward to at launch and the only game I had preordered.

Fucked off now.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Looks fantastic, but also looks incredible scripted. Hopefully not, but I don't see how it can't be given the footage we've seen of the bollards and lights out and cutscenses which accompany each action etc. etc.

Mito Sportiva 135
I dunno, this just doesn't appeal to me any more looks a bit bland. Will wait for the reviews anyway.

Do we know if it's full HD on the XOne yet? This game would make me rebuy the PS4 if it's going to be better looking (I couldn't tell a difference on other multiplat games).

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic, but also looks incredible scripted. Hopefully not, but I don't see how it can't be given the footage we've seen of the bollards and lights out and cutscenses which accompany each action etc. etc.

I agree. It does look extremely scripted. Hopefully you'll be able to deviate from the story a bit but I have a feeling it will be very linear.
I'll probably wait a while before I get this.

Yaris Hybrid
Definitely getting PC version. Definitely just going to randomly f**k with peoples lives.

I have both consoles and a decent PC but am still not sure what to do.

The console version (PS4 in particular) means that I can play with my friends/family and it will work on launch day. Downside is that it will be £50.

A Uplay key will likely be £20 to £25 but if it is like a lot of PC games then the PC version might be awesome 6 months after launch but prior to that it will be constant crashes and problems on either NVIDIA or ATI cards and so badly optimised it will be 20fps on triple titan blacks until it is patched and the drivers sorted.

I suppose the ideal thing to do is wait 6 months and get it for £7 from a keysite by which time the game will run smooth and flawlessly on even a Speccy.

The lure of playing with friends and family is slightly larger than the lure of w**king over some extra graphical effects tainted by having to browse forums to find cures for bugs and listen to the sh*t from "that one guy" for whom the game always runs perfectly and suggests you waste your time doing another complete reinstall (which makes no f**king difference as the problem is with the game/drivers)!

PC gaming is bitter sweet at times.