ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch this video...

200 FF Storm Grey
Turn up your speakers and fetch the tissues...

Insane stuff.. (don't skip the credits, just makes it all the better when the noise comes ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Been posted on here about 7 times in the past. It's a great video but if you're into cars you'll have seen it a long time ago. It's been around since 1990 so it's older than some of the clownshoes on here.

200 FF Storm Grey
Been posted on here about 7 times in the past. It's a great video but if you're into cars you'll have seen it a long time ago. It's been around since 1990 so it's older than some of the clownshoes on here.

I'm into cars, just not into youtube lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
awsome never seen that footage before. he was close to the edge a couple of times then the f**king sun was in his eyes. lol i bet for 1990 it was still running silly bhp.

awsome never seen that footage before. he was close to the edge a couple of times then the f**king sun was in his eyes. lol i bet for 1990 it was still running silly bhp.

Are group B rally cars a mystery to some people?

Any of the younger/clueless lot on here might want to dig around for footage and information and find out what brought about them being banned.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL @ 'still running silly BHP'

Group B. Look it up.

They were effectively F1 cars for the forest. T16's my favourite.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
i wouldn't say the 405 could be considered as one of the group B's. They were mainly used for hill climbs and the pairs-Dakar iirc

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I know what group b cars are retards but today's pikes peak cars have 1000 plus horse power and it won't of been that high back then.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep. It was.

Small displacement with huge blowers, awesome tech and brutal anti-lag.

Same in F1. Looks at any of the turbo-era cars. MP4/4, for example. 1250bhp is quali trim with the boost wound up.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I knew the f1 cars had 1400 hp but group b had circa 600bhp iirc. 205t116 was my fave along with the stratos.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
4898226799_e2e8cd9829_z.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Although the main reason PP cars have such huge outputs is because they have a huge power loss at the top of the course, due to the altitude. ~300bhp on some cars!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Oh yes ^^^^ rs200. Awesome there's 1 a few miles away from me, I was working in the guys house and I walked past his garage and was like is that a real rs200 and he just said yeah had it years. Lucky bugger.