ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WATER IN MY CAR!

ff 182
Got up this morning to find half an inch of water in my passenger side footwell.We had alot of rain in the night round by me.I havnt a clue where its got in as there is no sign of entry.I managed to get hold of a vax to get it all out and now it's fine but it's bugging me as i dont no how it's got in?

Za**** & Xr250R
Got up this morning to find half an inch of water in my passenger side footwell.We had alot of rain in the night round by me.I havnt a clue where its got in as there is no sign of entry.I managed to get hold of a vax to get it all out and now it's fine but it's bugging me as i dont no how it's got in?

Door seal matey try getting someone to squirt water around the door with a hose and see where it's coming in when i first got myne the window seal was leaking on the rear window.

Tony

MINI Cooper S
Also had a MINI at work today with the same problem but couldnt find where it had come in!

ff 182
Door seal matey try getting someone to squirt water around the door with a hose and see where it's coming in when i first got myne the window seal was leaking on the rear window.

Tony
Cheers for the advise il try doing that in the morning.